Well, Emma tagged me to answer these questions so here we go! Emma... I copied a bunch of your answers. I really would have put these down even if I hadn't seen your answers first, I promise!
What I was doing 10 years ago...
1997 - Ten years ago I was in 8th grade at TCCA... wow, it doesn't seem like that long ago! And I guess 10 years isn't that long. Anyway, it was a really good year. I liked TCCA while I was there. It was small enough that everyone knew everyone, which I liked at the time, and all of us in our class were good friends. I was also on the basketball team, and MAN, was I bad. I think I scored two baskets the entire season. I was horrible. But we had a good time.
What I was doing 5 years ago...
Fall 2002 - My freshman year at BYU! It was such a great year. I was roommates with my best friend, and we had a great time. The only thing that I hated was that I never got asked out! But, who wants to date pre-missionaries anyway? It did go on one great date... it was with a guy that TWO different families in my home ward set me up with (neither family knew that the other one was setting me up with him... one family had met him on his mission, and one knew him before when they lived in UT). Anyway, that was my sole date that asked me out. But, freshman year was GREAT and I was so excited to be at BYU.
What I was doing 1 year ago...
Getting ready for the baby! I was so nervous about becoming a mom but it has been more wonderful than I thought possible.
What I was doing yesterday...
I took Abby to playgroup at the Church (aka, a chance for me to chat with friends). Then we came home, napped, played, went to the store, made dinner).
5 places I'd rather be...
-Mom and Dad's house in Brookville
-Palmyra
-with the whole family, anywhere
-the beach
-the Temple
5 snacks/treats I love...
-popcorn
-raspberries
-homemade chocolate chip cookies
-cheese & crackers
-sushi (snack, meal... I'll eat it anytime)
What I would do with 100 million dollars...
-invest a bunch
-donate to Church/BYU
-retire my parents
-buy/build my dream house and furnish it with things from Crate & Barrel
-travel with my entire family, to wherever anyone wanted to go
-give chunks of money (anonymously!) to people who have touched my life (yeah, I know that's six things... but that's a lot of money!)
5 Favorite TV shows...
-LOST
-The Office,
-Arrested Development,
-Seinfeld,
-any home decorating or house flipping show on HGTV,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment