Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Air Show!

Last weekend we went with some friends to the Air Show that was in town. The weather was pretty chilly (compared to the 88 degrees it had been 2 days before!) but we had a great time. Abby really loved all the loud planes whizzing above and around us.

"WOW!!" she was saying.



It was so much fun and we can't wait to go again next year!

4 comments:

Aleasha said...

Great pictures!!!

Lauren in GA said...

I love the picture of Abby best. Hey, isn't it kind of like watching your day fly by the house?

Emma and John said...

I LOVE that picture of Abby! It is so cute. I need to find an airshow around here for Chris, I'm sure he would love it.

Ken and Jen Perkes said...

Hannah and Garrett: So nice to find your blog. Abby is adorable! And Garrett, it appears our interviewing process has proven to be solid: you are on course! Good work! And Hannah, like all Siebach ladies, you just continue to get more and more beautiful.

It's great to catch a peek at your good lives. Now that we know where you are, we will have to "drop in" from time to time.

HUGS!

--Ken & Jen