Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sometimes...

Sometimes I see pictures like these and I want to cry.



Does she have to grow up so fast?

2 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

She is so, so beautiful! Those eyes are to die for!

I get teary when I look at pictures of my boys when they were small. It makes me sniffle :)

Justin and Lindsay Wilkin said...

I was just looking through old pics. the other day. I came across some of Abby on her 1st b-day, and then some of her with her first pigtails. It put a smile on my face to see how long her pig tails have gotten so fast! At first they were little horns on the top of her head, and then they were horns at the side of her head and now they are little fountains that curl under. :)

You and Garrett should feel so proud of your accomplishment thus far of raising such a BEAUTIFUL, SMART, SWEET and FUNNY little girl.

When we were at Target the other day I asked Abby if she was ready to eat, and I also did the sign for eat. She looked at me with this BIG SMILE like hey she knows both of my languages, Ha Ha! Man I LOVE that little girl! :)