Monday, January 26, 2009

A little party for a little Piglet...

We had a little party last Saturday for Abby (Piglet).  Garrett's parents and brother came for it, and we had a great time!
Garrett took Abby to the grocery store and bought her two balloons (she calls them "BOO-na-na-na-nas".  I think she's the only kid I've met who actually adds syllables to the words she is learning).
She wasn't sure how to blow out her candles.  She just kept pointing to the cake and saying "Fire!!"
It was a great cake... chocolate fudge with whipped frosting.
Opening presents... Garrett's parents gave her a dollhouse - which she loves - and some cute clothes!  I made her a pillowcase that has her name on it.

She also got a little backpack ("pack pack") from Garrett and me.

Opening her beautiful "piglet" quilt from Grandma Siebach (and Grandpa, too).  Thank you!
She immediately laid it on the floor and wrapped herself up in it!

She got this cute piggy bank from Great-Grandma & Grandpa Siebach.  It has slots for fun money, mission money, and tithing. 

Thanks to everyone for the great presents!  We love you!

8 comments:

sos said...

Happy Birthday Abby - we love you!!! You look so pretty in all of the pictures.

Abs said...

The pillow and shirt turned out great--good job!

Emma and John said...

1. Cute shirt Abby!
2. Cute shirt Hannah :)
3. You don't even look pregnant.
4. I love the blanket mom made! But Chris's is cuter.
5. I am determined to buy a good camera now after seeing your pictures!
6. Happy Birfday Abby!

Jeener Beener said...

All of those gifts are adorable! Abby looks so beautiful! Way to go Hannah!!

Lauren in GA said...

She looks so cute!! What a lovely birthday for your lovely girl!!

Justin and Lindsay Wilkin said...

Happy B-day Abba Dabba Do, we love you! :) Your mommy fixed your hair so cute! I love the quilt that your Grandma made. She did a FANTASTIC job!

Ashley said...

Cute, cute, cute! Happy birthday to a little cutie! Two years old, wow!

A Gilmore Girls Fan said...

Hello there!

I found you through an old blog makeover giveaway entry. I noticed that you did not win. I am a custom blog designer, and I am offering a super sale on complete blog makeovers featuring the whole shebang (anything you want). If you sign up before the 20th of this month, it will only cost you a mere $25.50. If you get someone else to sign up, it will only cost you $20.

Please check out my portfolio at SubjectiveBeauty.com and feel free to contact me if you have any questions about my services or work at webmaster@subjectivebeauty.com.

I should also add, that you do not pay until you are 100% satisfied with your design. I rework designs as many times as needed to please the customer.

I'd love to design a special blog for you :o)