Anyway, I'm looking forward to them being around when Garrett's home - free chicken dinner, anyone? Garrett's been practicing his shot lately (he hit a squirrel just a few days ago), so it shouldn't be much longer.
We're surprised that the neighborhood cats haven't gotten to them, actually. In fact, while I was taking this picture, I saw a cat come strolling up the road and psyched myself up for a great fight - I had my camera ready! Nothing happened, though... that darn cat just walked on by and didn't even give those chickens a second glance.
(Don't worry - we're not really going to shoot them. Really, who wants to clean a chicken? Not I.)

2 comments:
Never...in a million years would I have guessed it was chickens...and a rooster.
Hey...you could capture them for food storage!!! Keep them alive until they are needed...think how fresh the chicken would be.
You are right, though...I wouldn't want (or know how to begin) to clean them.
Post a Comment