Thursday, November 1, 2012

I am...

Wow, October flew by!
1. Listening: Haven't been listening to much music lately, actually.  Normally I love to have music on in the house, especially when I'm cooking dinner or cleaning the house, but lately I've just been craving silence and peace.  In fact, when Garrett does turn music on, it kind of drives me crazy and I feel a little bit edgy and aggravated.  Not sure why... hoping it will pass soon.  I do love music!
2. Eating: Halloween candy.... Reese's PB cups, mostly.  And mini candy bars.  Anything with chocolate!  The girls got an unbelievable amount of candy... I'll probably start slowing throwing it out soon, just to get through it more quickly.
3. Drinking: Still lots of water... and some Diet Coke occasionally.
4. Wearing: Long sleeves and jeans!  I don't think I've worn jeans since my first trimester (early spring of last year).  I only have one pair that fit me right now, so they are getting a lot of use.
5. Feeling: Feeling thankful and very blessed.  We are loving having a new baby in the house and I love watching the girls interact with her.  Abby especially is such a big helper and she just loves talking to and singing to Olivia.
6. Weather: It has been cold in the mornings!  The temperature has been in the low 40s when I take Abby to school a little after 7 a.m.  The afternoons have been beautiful though... low 70s or high 60s.  Sunny too!  Great park weather, and great for afternoon walks, too.
7: Wanting: Sushi.  You know this by now.  And now that I can have the real, good stuff, I'm craving it even more.
8: Needing: Needing to sell some things on Craigslist... things are starting to feel cluttered.  Plus, I want to actually buy some Christmas decorations this year, so I feel like I need to sell some stuff first.
9. Thinking: Thinking a lot about next week's election.... should be interesting to see the results roll in on Tuesday night. Garrett and I already did early voting so thankfully that's one less thing I have to do next week.
10. Looking forward to: Thanksgiving!!  I love Thanksgiving. Love.
11. Dreading: Garrett goes back to working nights next Sunday.  Six nights a week, for two weeks, and they are 12-14 hour shifts.  I feel bad for him.  But, these are the last overnight shifts for a few months (I think) so that's good.
12. Enjoying: Having my mom here visiting!  She came yesterday and will be here for a week.
13. Grateful for: A healthy baby who sleeps a lot and eats well. (knock on wood!)

No comments: