Olivia is still the sweetest (& cutest!) baby around:
I finally got around to writing Thank You cards from my baby shower last fall... pretty embarrassing how long it's taken but better late than never!
I made some little notecards for Abby's kindergarten teacher for Valentines Day. I thought they turned out pretty cute. I just sewed some fabric to little paper cards and paired them with envelopes:
The girls delivered little bags of popcorn to their friends for Valentines Day:
Little valentines:
Who needs toys? These kids just need a roll of crepe paper and they're happy for hours:
I love tulips, they are probably my favorite flower:
Going on lots of walks through the neighborhood. Ellie rode this bike for an entire mile one day!
Ahhh, love this weather:
Abby has a little day planner that she uses as her journal. One day's entry: "Today I really did nothing really any fun!" We're boring around here I guess:
The girls played in the sprinklers one day:
Gerber baby: have you ever seen a more perfect face??
Helping Daddy make cookies:
Watching "Duck Dynasty" with Daddy:
It was Dr Seuss Week at school last week. You can't really tell from this picture but Abby had about 7 ponytails in her hair and several different bows for "Wacky Wednesday":
At the public library:
Blue eyes:
Snuggly and warm... we've had a cold snap this last week or so and it's been miserable! This baby is always happy, though:
Making pizza for dinner:
Not too much is happening. I'm keeping busy with quilting and other general mom/wife/homemaker duties. Garrett is finishing up his fourth week of "nights" (I put it in quotes because he's not working true all night shifts until later this month. But, he's starting his fourth week of late shifts (getting home around 2 am for a couple weeks, now it's more like 11 pm for these final weeks) and we are anxious for them to be over.
Abby's keeping busy with school and trying to fill up her social calendar as well, whenever I will let her.
Ellie is becoming a park fiend. We go to a park usually at least once a day, oftentimes again when Abby gets home from school. It's an addiction, really.
Olivia is, of course, cute as a button and doing well. Just got over another little cold but nothing serious, just a little stuffy nose. She officially cannot be left on the couch for a moment anymore, at least not when I am going to turn my back (whoops... poor little thing). She's rolling like crazy now and loves her big sisters big time.
Life's great!

1 comment:
As usual, great pictures!! We love those girls!
Post a Comment