Garrett worked a 14-hour shift on Father's Day, so I took the girls to the hospital to see him for a few minutes. We brought cookies and homemade cards, and I FINALLY got to see where he works, haha. I was starting to wonder if he worked for the CIA or something, I had never been there. Anyway, I had the girls also fill out a Father's Day questionnaire, here are their answers:
How old is my dad?
Abbie: almost 32
Ellie: 25
My dad likes to wear:
Abbie: everything
Ellie: blue clothes from work
He loves to eat:
Abbie: pizza
Ellie: spaghetti and meatballs
His favorite treat is:
Abbie: cookies
Ellie: jelly beans
He is smart because he knows:
Abbie: all about us
Ellie: how to study a lot
His favorite movie is:
Abbie: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (this was super random, he has never watched that with them)
Ellie: Frozen
My dad works hard at:
Abbie: work
Ellie: the hospital
My dad always tells me:
Abbie: to look for cars when I'm crossing the street
Ellie: to listen
I really love it when my dad:
Abbie: gets Dunkin Donuts
Ellie: shares his candy with us
If he could go anywhere, he would go ______ and he would take ___________
Abbie: to Cedar Key, and he would take his friends Tom and JD
Ellie: to Chicago, and he would take a test (this is hilarious because from January-June, pretty much ALL Garrett did when he wasn't working was study for his radiology boards, which were June 8-9 in Chicago. His life pretty much revolved around that for months and months. Ellie certainly noticed! Haha.
It makes my dad happy when:
Abbie: we go to Epcot
Ellie: when I listen to him
If I could give my dad anything it would be:
Abbie: a fishing rod
Ellie: a white boat
My favorite thing about my dad is:
Abbie: loving him
Ellie: when we wrestle with him

1 comment:
Loved the questionnaire - the girls had some great answers!!
Post a Comment