Olivia turned 3 in October.
She got this little kitchen from us for her birthday. She loves it. I'll admit that I had a few regrets when I opened the box at 8pm the night before and realized what a project it would be to put it together! Thankfully Garrett got home soon after I started and we had it done by 10:30 or 11.
She loves to climb onto ledges (like at Costco) and say "Mom, take a picture of me!"
We really enjoyed the mild fall here - I'm pretty sure this was taken in November. We were at a little playground by the lake.
She is surprisingly pretty good at checkers - she understands the rules. It won't be long before she's beating me, I think.
We love our little Olivia. She is hilarious, good natured, and brings such a joy to our home! She says the funniest things, too.... more so than either of the older girls ever did. She is smart, a little bit sassy, and talks up a storm to anyone. She loves going to the kids club at the gym, and complains when I pick her up "too early" (after an hour). She will do anything for a treat, or for iPad time. She loves to pretend she's a kitty. She can write her name. She loves to be the one to hand the receipt to the guy at the exit at Costco. She loves to play around on the piano and sing. Her favorite shows are Clifford, and Barbie, and Bo on the Go (all on Netflix). We go to story time at the library every Tuesday and Thursday, which she loves, and she has yoga on Monday and Friday mornings. She still says her best friends are Kinley (from FL), Eli (from FL), and JB (cousin in TX). She adores her older sisters. She likes to be silly. Whenever we play the board game "Trouble", she wants to be the red one because it's the "evilest".
We love you, Olivia!!

No comments:
Post a Comment