



I have been waiting for this day to come! I LOVE it when little girls have pigtails, and finally Abby's hair is just long enough for me to make little ones on the top of her head. There is a famous picture in our family of Molly, Emma and me (or is it myself?) sitting on the couch (1990?) and all of us have pigtails in our hair... it's adorable. If I had a scanner I'd post that picture here, but I guess that will have to wait until after Christmas, when I get my scanner (right, G? I mean, come on... it's for family history purposes!). Anyway, maybe now people will stop thinking she's a boy, even when she's in pink. Since this new hairstyle, she has gotten tons of compliments everywhere we go. I guess it's a keeper! The last picture is what she looks like when we take the pigtails out.

No comments:
Post a Comment