How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk
Pinning:
Pinterest! Follow me here!
Bleeding:
BYU blue
We are also:
University of Florida Gators
And:
Addicted to:
C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Merry (Early) Christmas!
Thanks to Mom and Dad, Garrett and I got to enjoy our Christmas present a little early this year. They got us an entertainment center that we have been wanting for a very long time! Garrett and I were considering buying it ourselves, and it would be our Christmas present to each other, but then Mom and Dad offered to get it for us for Christmas. We got it yesterday and spent about 5 or 6 hours total putting it together, and it looks great! We couldn't be happier. Thanks, Mom and Dad! (PS - I made the wreath, which is why it looks so... home made)
My husband Garrett and I have been married for 11.5 years. I am a stay-at-home mom of our three little girls, Abbie, Ellie, & Olivia, and Garrett is a physician, going into radiology.
No comments:
Post a Comment