Friday, June 27, 2008

Flashback Friday - Pigtails

Hannah, Molly, Emma

This is kind of an infamous picture in my family. If any of us mention the "pigtail picture" we all know exactly what they are referring to.

From the time I found out Abby was born, I hoped she would have lots of hair so I wouldn't have to wait long to give her little pigtails. Fortunately, I only had to wait until she was about 11 months old! At first they just stuck up straight, and then they curled under just perfectly. Now her hair is long enough that she gets 2 little pigtails right behind her ears.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do love those pigtails. There is a little girl in my ward who incidentally looks just like Abby, or Cindy Lou Who as I like to call her. And that girl's mother is cousins with someone from our old stake and they are all moving to Athens, GA in August. Will the coincidences never cease?

Lauren in GA said...

I can see why that adorable picture is called the pigtail picture!

I always love Abby's sweet little pigtails!