Last night I mentioned to Garrett that I'd love our blog to have a fresh new look, and today when he got home from work (early!) he sat down at the computer and got to work (under my direction, of course). Doesn't it look great? Who knew my husband was so talented!
I also mentioned that Abbie and I were considering doing some re-designs on our food storage blog, and he got to work on that, too. It's still in the works, but it will be great!
Thanks, Garrett!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
it looks great!
Uh, doesn't blogspot just give you a bunch of templates? Garrett is not an ub3r-|337 h4ck3r |1k3 1 4m.
I love it!!!!! And I love the new picture on the sidebar!
Garrett has many talents :) I remember the pumpkin he carved for the Trunk or Treat last year...when I saw it I remember thinking, "Ahhhh, the hands of a surgeon." and you smiled and said while wearing your beautiful flamenco dress, "Maybe!"
Cute! :) I felt the same about mine, we must be on the same page. I felt like it needed a fallish theme. We enjoyed going to the Pumpkin patch with ya'll! :) I love the family pic. of you guys, very cute!
Hey Doc: You gonna hand out body parts to the trick-or-treaters like you did last year? Weren't you prohibited from using the school morgue for doing that? Just thinkin' out loud...
It's totally cute Garrett! (To be read with as much sarcasm as possible)
Post a Comment