Thursday, October 30, 2008

Rainy Day

I love boring rainy days. I love cuddling up in blankets and watching movies, listening to the rain, and feeling cozy in my house. A couple weeks ago, we had a cold and rainy day, so Abby and I spent the day making cookies, homemade chicken noodle soup, and homemade bread bowls.

(Speaking of rainy days... for the longest time, I used to think that saving your money "for a rainy day" meant saving it for something fun to do when you were bored. Haha)

Making cookie dough


We had to make sure it tasted okay

Approved!
Enjoying the final product

4 comments:

Aleasha said...

I would love your bread bowl recipe sometime! Great pictures!

Emma and John said...

cute pictures! Does abby love the kitchenaid as much as Chris does? I can't get it out without him wanting to watch and help!

sos said...

Abby is so cute - I haven't seen many pictures of her with her haid down. It's gotten so long! Happy Halloween!!

Lauren in GA said...

I love that you let Abby approve it before baking ;)