Congrats Emma, and way to have some family drama Steve Martin style. Oh, and what's with your sis looking that good after childbirth? I'm not sure it was really her who did all that work.
My husband Garrett and I have been married for 11.5 years. I am a stay-at-home mom of our three little girls, Abbie, Ellie, & Olivia, and Garrett is a physician, going into radiology.
4 comments:
So what's her name? She's a cutie!
She looks way too good to have just given birth. So unfair. :)
Congrats Emma, and way to have some family drama Steve Martin style. Oh, and what's with your sis looking that good after childbirth? I'm not sure it was really her who did all that work.
Momma, Aunt B and new baby girl are so gorgeous! Good looking ladies run in your family, Hannah! Take a look in the mirror!
Congrats!
Post a Comment