Saturday, November 1, 2008

Obsession...

Ever since I started sewing and quilting again, I have become completely obsessed with fabric. There have been some new fabric designers in the last 2 years or so who have completely changed the face of quilting, and they design all kinds of modern and fun fabric. My favorite designers are Amy Butler, Anna Maria Horner, and Heather Bailey.... I really could go on and on, there are so many!

Anyway, I just found this fabric giveaway on a new blog I love, "See Katie Sew", and had to post about it for anyone out there like me who just LOVES fabric!! (oh, and if you decide to enter the giveaway... mention my name for referring you there! ;) ).


Good luck!

2 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

I get obsessed with scrapbooking paper the same exact way.

Jeener Beener said...

THOSE FABRICS ARE HOT TO TROT!