Thursday, March 19, 2009

Guess Who

We came home from Church last Sunday to find this in our front walkway.  I knew immediately what had happened, because I saw it happen to the neighbors just the day before.  I'm just thankful we hadn't planted our flowers yet for the spring.

If anyone can guess what caused this, I'll give you some homemade cookies.  If we already told you how this happened... well I think it's obvious that you're disqualified (this means you, Bobby).

You have 24 hours. (And if anyone can guess where THAT line is from... I'm impressed.)

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Squirrel diggers?

Lauren in GA said...

Crazed gophers?

Kyle said...

I think that its from an Armadillo digging. At least thats what it looks like

Anonymous said...

1. Very sloppy homeowners
2. Skunks digging for grubs

Abs said...

Some lady looking for a place to put a body because she didn't have any bags.