Thursday, December 10, 2009

Win a cookbook, on me.

The Pioneer Woman is a blog that I read regularly.  I found it a couple years ago through Sue Kane's blog (she blogged about one of her recipes once).  Since then, I've been enchanted by her beautiful photos and delicious recipes.  In fact, she was one of my inspirations when I started the food storage blog.

The Pioneer Woman has recently come out with a cookbook and is currently on a "book tour", where thousands and thousands of people (women, mostly) have flocked to her to get their cookbooks signed.  I am not one of those women, because I was not feeling adventurous on Monday.  But my friend (and blog partner) Abbie drove two hours and braved the crowds to get PW to sign a very special cookbook... a cookbook for one of our Safely Gathered In readers!

So head on over to our food storage blog and sign up to win - and enjoy our new look!

1 comment:

kanewoman said...

I hope this means I get an extra entry, for introducing you to your inspiration...