Monday, February 15, 2010

I love...

Summertime

Avocados

Staying up late

Seinfeld

Catch Phrase

Spending time with friends and family

Knee high boots

Sushi

Reading blogs

Music, all kinds

Getting lost in a good book

Photographs

Target

Toyotas

Holidays

Lobster

Baby giggles

Reading to Abby

Popcorn

My heated mattress pad

C.O. Bigelow mentha lip shine

The Olympics (Go USA!)

Prominent calf muscles

Pasta

Leather furniture

Concerts

Fall foliage

My hair straightener

The color pink

Playing the piano

Picnics

Hot showers

Lindt chocolate

All-inclusive vacations

Alone time

My white dishes

Thunderstorms

Stalking my friends on Facebook

Raspberries

DVD special features (behind the scenes)

Etsy.com

Gmail

Being a SAHM

Red meat

Girls' nights out

King sized beds

Wood floors

Tulips

Lemonade

Eating out

High heels

Funny stories

Quiet neighborhoods

Buying fabric

Foot massages

Chatting online

Warm chocolate chip cookies

Fresh cut grass

a clean house

Sunshine

Food storage

Dressing up

Getting things done

Christmas music

Pajamas

Soup & salad

Feeling sore after a good workout

Vacuum lines in the carpet

Grapefruit

White lights

Cheesecake

Peonies

Music that makes me reminisce

Rainy days

Staying home

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day.  To celebrate, I took a 2.5 hour nap after Church.. it was lovely.  I am not much of a napper (don't like them), but this was one was great and much-needed.  Thanks Garrett for making that possible - it was the best gift you could have given me (for the budget you had...).  Someday you can give me diamonds... I'll take those, too.

:)

8 comments:

Tawna said...

Amen to all of that, sister!

A. Pearce said...

Because I like to know who reads my blog ... I clicked on the "next blog" button on my blog page and it brought me to your blog. The irony of it is the fact that I'm LDS, attended BYU and my husband (who attended the U) is in graduate school - Law School. It's nice to know I can find good blogs even by clicking "next."

mary said...

Wow, I'm surprised how much we have in common. I didn't see Twilight on the list though...HA!

Michelle said...

not much of a napper? And you, being the late owl you are? wow. i'm impressed. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Loved your list. :)

Emma and John said...

good list Hannah!

Lauren in GA said...

Mary beat me to it...I was gonna ask if you like Edward or Jacob...

The Adviser said...

This is beautiful. I like that you listed rainy days and thunderstorms. But only when you are cozy at home with little treats and something warm to drink. Very encouraging.

Jane said...

What a wonderful list!!!