We celebrated in the traditional way: family, cake, presents, and pizza.
She was mesmerized by the cake.
It took her 4 or 5 good blows before she got the candles out.
Two burning questions are in my mind as I look at these two pictures (above and below):
1. How long will these toys last? (Garrett has a tendency to throw small toys away if he gets tired of seeing them around the house)
2. Do I ever wash my daughter's face?
1. How long will these toys last? (Garrett has a tendency to throw small toys away if he gets tired of seeing them around the house)
2. Do I ever wash my daughter's face?
(seriously... do you know how many pieces were in that box??)
Back of the shirt
Baby's got a new pair of shoes!
We had a great time celebrating with Garrett's parents and brother Rylan. It was a fun day!
Happy Birthday, Abby - we love you!!

6 comments:
What cute pictures! She looks like she had a great birthday :)
Awwwwww, *sniff* such a big girl!!! I was looking at her last night and thinking how beautiful she is.
I love her shirt! I am bettin' you made that, huh?
Happy Birthday to your big girl! It is wild that you were pregnant with her when you first moved here (or shortly after, I'm not sure) and she is already three!
Aww Abby is so cute, I miss her! Looks like a great party, give Abby and Ellie hugs and kisses for me from Aunt B!
I love her shirt! I completely forgot to take a picture of Chris's. I especially love the candles on the back. Happy Birthday Abby! I am a bad auntie and forgot to call, like I always do. XO
And it was just yesterday you were complaining you couldn't get enough of her "feather" hair into ponytails and look at those long braids! She's a cutie!
I can't beleive she's three!! She's gotten so big! Addie just saw her picture and said "Mommy, I remember her!"
Post a Comment