Monday, March 15, 2010

A sigh of relief

We got together tonight with our dinner group to celebrate a successful match. All six guys matched - we are all so proud of them! Now we just have to wait until Thursday at noon, when we find out where we are all going!

Congrats, guys!

Your future doctors of America!

Garrett - radiology
Rob - radiology
Andrew - pathology
Will - urology
Justin - ophthalmology
Rick - ob/gyn

4 comments:

Emma and John said...

I love that picture! So funny. Congrats to Garrett!! I'm anxious to find out where he's going...

Jon and Molly Knight said...

Nice pics. Where are my nieces?
Can't wait to hear where you all go!

Justin and Lindsay Wilkin said...

Those pictures turned out cute. That was such a FUN night!!! Way to go girls in winning catch phrase, oh yeah and way to go boys in matching!!! :) Can't wait until tomorrow!!!

Anonymous said...

NICE! I really like those pictures