You know it's April in Augusta when...
1. High temps are back (goodbye, Spring...)
2. Only about 1 out of 10 cars around town is actually from GA. It's Master's week!
3. There is a yellow tinge to everything outside (and some things inside, too). You can even see the pollen in the air, it's so dense. They say this is the worst year we've had in a long time and I agree that it's the worst I've seen in our 4 years here. When we got back from D.C. our car made tracks in our driveway through the pollen, and we could see our footprints as we walked to the front door.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Aren't you loving it? All of the yellow? I know I SURE AM!! Its fantastic!!! I really love not being able to breath AND have a dripping nose. All in all... its a great time right now!!!
No kidding! What happened to Spring? The pollen is here on time, or course. But, 70 degree weather? Where are you?
Bobby and I find ourselves really missing Augusta this time of year. Pollen and all!! I'll switch you for our snow. Still waiting for spring.
I took pictures of our footprints in the pollen the other day...of course, I haven't posted them yet...I will blame it on the pollen...I have had a headache for four days because of it.
Post a Comment