"My dad's name is Chris. He has brown hair. He lets us drive on our [bus] stop 'cuz it is not busy. There are only 2 or 4 cars [that] go by. He is nice. When I am done with a piano book he takes me to Toys R Us to get a toy. Dad I love you so much. My dad is 36. He beeps the horn in the car at houses just in case I know them. But I don't.
My Dad got great pleasure out of embarrassing us. We always hated when he drove us to school in the mornings, because starting about half a mile from the school he would start honking his horn to "warn people that we were coming". Once we arrived in the parking lot, he would lean out the window and yell, "Here come the Siebachs! The Siebachs are coming! Here we are!" All while honking is horn. I remember just crying from embarrassment and begging him to stop. It never worked, though.


.jpg)
5 comments:
Aaaaaw that's so special. That's why now that I have kids my own We have each xpecial boxes for each one of them. To keep their memorabilias, It's priceless...
Happy Dad's day to him and your hubby....
I'm going to be laughing for awhile, now. Thanks, Hannah. You just made my day. We so love your dad! You, too!
Oh that was always so embarrassing! I could always hear the truck before I saw it...
Hilarious! I think it is great that you have kept things from when you were little.
Your Dad is so sweet and hilarious!!! He was so great at graduation! He kept offering to hold Preston and then held him and escorted me through the crowds to find Justin.
That is hilarious that he would honk and yell that you were there, classic!!! :)
Post a Comment