Abby, 4 July 2010
Favorite food: Quesadillas, hot dogs,
Favorite movie: Lady and the Tramp (this week, anyway... she only has 3 movies though, so it's not hard to choose one!). She also thinks she loves "Dumbo" and "The Little Mermaid", but really she has only seen the previews.
Favorite color: purple
Favorite activities: sidewalk chalk, playdough, cutting paper with her new scissors, making necklaces with beads, pretending, going running (riding in her stroller), going to the park, playing with Ellie and Janey, getting herself dressed, brushing her teeth (as we brush her teeth, we have to list all the foods we are brushing off her teeth, i.e. everything she ate that day. She never forgets a thing! Right down to the mustard and ketchup on her hot dog)
Favorite songs: I am a Child of God, Popcorn Popping, The Wise Man and the Foolish Man, Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam
Vices: Not cleaning up her toys, running away from me when I call her, snatching toys away from Ellie
Funny quotes/sayings:
"Mom, let's play that you are the Mommy, I am the Abby, and Ellie is the baby." Okaayy...
Today I threw on Garrett's t-shirt and while we were making breakfast she said, "Mom, that's Daddy's shirt when he goes to the beach. You can borrow it though." Um, thanks. [I put on the shirt that Garrett wore to the beach several weeks ago. She has a great memory]
Just the other day, Abby put a stick in her mouth and said, "Look Mom, smoke is coming out of my mouth". I don't know where that came from and she only did it for a second so I didn't have a chance to say anything. I'm waiting to see if she will do it again; if she does, I'll talk to her about it. I have noticed that a lot of people smoke around here, so it makes sense that she would pick up on that.
In other news... I made this birthday banner for Ellie's birthday a few weeks ago. I wanted to make a cute girly one but decided to keep it neutral so I wouldn't have to make a new one when (if?) we have any boys someday.

6 comments:
I love the banner! And I like the idea of writing a few things down about what our kids like right now- I need to do that
Cute banner, and really cute pictures! We miss you guys! I just got caught up on your last couple of posts SOOO... Awesome on your weight loss, good luck with decorating-I'm the same way, love the stroller- I've never seen one like that, and CONGRATS on paychecks!!!!! Hope you guys are doing great!
Cute banner, and really cute pictures! We miss you guys! I just got caught up on your last couple of posts SOOO... Awesome on your weight loss, good luck with decorating-I'm the same way, love the stroller- I've never seen one like that, and CONGRATS on paychecks!!!!! Hope you guys are doing great!
have been here =)
visit my blog
or avail Apple iPad (16GB, Wifi)
or Apple MacBook
I love the banner!!!!
Abbie is so cute. I love the quotes. It was nice of her to allow you to wear Daddy's shirt.
Great pictures - I loved reading about Abbie. Nice banner!
Post a Comment