Thank you all for the birthday wishes and for commenting on my quilt giveaway post. It was nice hearing from people that I haven't spoken with in a while. To be honest, I was a bit surprised by how few comments I got -- I do know that many more people read my blog. But, that's okay because the people who did comment had really great odds of winning! Truly, I wish I could give a quilt to everyone who commented. Thanks for reading my blog. I write my blog for our little family, and for myself, but it's nice to know that people care about us enough to take time from their day to see what we are up to and how we are doing. Thank you!
I used Random.org to find my winner, and the lucky person is....
Jessica Dunn, who said:
Happy Birthday, Hannah! All of your quilts are beautiful, but my baby girl, Ivey, really needs the pink & orange one!
Congratulations, Jessica! I really love the pink & orange quilt, too! Please email me, or message me on Facebook with your address so I can send the quilt along to you. Thanks for reading my blog!
Thanks again to everyone who participated! I may just have to do something like this every year for my birthday. And now I can cross another one off my list!

No comments:
Post a Comment