Monday, February 11, 2013

Catching Up

Garrett had a busy couple of weeks in January.  You know it's not going to be a relaxing night when he comes home with two pagers!  Things aren't letting up anytime soon, either... he just started another 4-week rotation of "nights" (two weeks of 4pm-2am, then two weeks of noon-midnight).  Then he'll have two weeks of days again, then two more weeks of full nights (8p-9a).

Poor Ellie.... she and Olivia have matching footsie pajamas and she thought these were hers (they are size 6 month).  She was devastated when she couldn't get them to fit.

My little New Years Eve date (Garrett was at the hospital)

Museum of Natural History

Practicing the piano

A Trader Joe's just opened up a few miles away... I am really liking it! It's just really nice to have a second option for grocery shopping.  Many things are cheaper here than at Publix, which is especially nice... milk is only $3.29/gallon!

I think I took this picture because I was so mad at how late I was staying up!  Ugh.

Loving Florida winters!

Ellie fell asleep on the bookshelf one afternoon.

Abby lost her first tooth!

My littler helper at Trader Joe's... she loves the mini shopping carts.

Abby is trying to learn how to write Chinese characters.  Here she is trying to copy some from Garrett's Chinese scriptures.

Poor little Olivia when I took her to the hospital.  This is the day we confirmed that she had RSV.

You would never know that just moments before this picture was taken, she had thrown up all her food from coughing so much.

I asked Ellie what she was doing and she said, "Just building a stage."  Sure, I'm sure this has nothing to do with Abby's new pink camera up on that shelf!

Abby writing Thank You notes from her birthday.  Still have a few more to write and send out!

Such a little angel... I just can't kiss those cheeks enough!

Ellie got a little bloody nose one night and insisted that this "band aid" was helping it get better.

Uncle John came to visit!  He came to Florida for a couple days for work, and drove over to see us one evening.  It was so fun to see him.  I promise that Olivia loved him too!

I finally ordered my "One Line a Day" memory book.  Love it.... and I wish I had started it a couple years ago!  Better late than never, right?

Playing "Princessopoly".  As you can see, Garrett was enthralled.

We spent 4 out of 5 afternoons at the park last week (we did have plans to meet up that fifth day, but we got rained out!).  We are trying to soak in as much of this gorgeous weather as possible.  I really think we probably spent over 12 hours at the park in those 4 days.  So fun to spend time with friends and enjoy the wonderful weather.

Got takeout for Chinese New Year.

Just chillin' in the carseats on the front lawn.

Life is just moving right along!  We are spending hours and hours outside, trying to squeeze in "family time" any opportunity we get, and generally doing well.

No comments: