Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Lately - Some Instagrams

Ellie spent some time pouring water from one cup to another. "This is my science", she said.

Just her everyday outfit...

Out for an evening walk... love the warm spring evenings.

On our way to the pool. "I'm a cowboy girl!", she said.

Afternoon at the pool.

Outdoor movie and fire with friends.

Lately I've been taking evening walks after the kids go to bed, and I listen to podcasts.  I usually take Olivia - she's my walking buddy.  She loves it - in fact, she usually cries when we get home.

Spent an afternoon at the splash pad.

Picking wildflowers while we wait for Abby's bus.  "I'm picking flowers for the wedding!  For me, when I grow up!"

Olivia watching radiology lectures with daddy.

Abby's kindergarten play was last week.  It. was. DARLING.  My face hurt from smiling so big!  It was called "How Does Your Garden Grow?" and she was a rose.  Seriously, I was so proud of her and it was definitely a highlight of her school career so far.

The dental school is doing a research study for kids age 2-7.  Basically they just scrape off some plaque - takes about 10 minutes and I got paid $50 for just Ellie!  Not bad.  It's an ongoing study so she will have to go back 2-3 more times over the next year or two, and it pays each visit.  Finally, my kids are starting to earn their keep! haha.

Realizing that my Instagrams are pretty Ellie-heavy lately... I need to be sure I get more pictures of Abby and Olivia! (and me & Garrett, too)

Need a laugh?  Watch this youtube video.  Fake mission call. Hilarious. (but don't read the comments, it will give it away!  It's funnier if you just watch it.)

1 comment:

BWei said...

Such cute pics--can't wait to try some of your recipe recommendations, too. Thanks!