Monday, July 8, 2013

Father's Day (belated)


We had a nice Father's Day with Garrett in June.  Didn't do anything too special... he needed a new suit so we got him one a few days earlier, plus we just spent some family time together.  Thankfully he was able to manipulate his schedule around a little bit so he had that Sunday off, which was nice.

Garrett and I are also blessed to have really great dads.

Me & my dad (and Mike), around 1984 it looks like:
Garrett and his dad, probably around 1987-ish

I had the girls fill out some "About my Dad" questions... Abbie's answers are in blue and Ellie's are in red.

My Daddy's name is: Garrett Garrett
He is: 10 feet, 20 inches tall   10 feet 5 inches tall
He weighs: 300 lbs   3 lbs
His hair color is: brown   brown
His eyes are: green   blue
His favorite tv show is: YouTube   mommy shows
He likes to go to: the mall   work
He favorite food is: bre dos (burritos)   spaghetti & meatballs
His favorite drink is: Mug soda   brown soda
For fun he likes to: wrestle  ride his bike
I love it when my daddy: is hansom   wrestles

2 comments:

sos said...

The mall??

Jon and Molly Knight said...

Haha, I thought the same thing as mom - the mall and work? I always thought Garrett was blonde, too... :)