Saturday, July 20, 2013

Little Fish

One thing that we have really enjoyed a lot this summer is going to the pool.  We usually go at least once a day, sometimes twice.  In years past we have spent lots of time at other neighborhood friends' pools, but this year I am really enjoying just taking them to our pool, sometimes with friends but usually on our own.  It's usually pretty quiet since our neighborhood is one of the smaller ones.  I love swimming with my girls, but I also love that they are good enough swimmers that I can also lay out and just relax.  If we are the only ones there, sometimes I can even read a book for a bit while they swim.  Olivia usually just sits in her stroller next to me, watching and laughing at the girls, or she also loves to sit on the top step and splash around for a long time.  (Or she eats.  That girl loves to eat!)


No comments: