Olivia loves to help me with my quilts...
Someday I will have a real sewing room!
When Garrett was on nights he brought us breakfast on Saturday mornings on his way home
Sisters:
Olivia loves her peas:
Still loving the pool:
Olivia riding in her "coach":
I made a bunch of little tote bags for the girls to bring as presents to birthday parties. They are the perfect size for church:
The girls wanted to learn how to stitch so we've been working on that lately:
Out for a walk:
This is where you can find me every Monday & Wednesday night - in a friend's driveway working out. A girl in our ward puts together a circuit training workout for us and it is so hard. I LOVE it. It's always so different and we are always dripping in sweat by the end, but it's so much fun. We've added a third workout each week at the park while the kids play. It is awesome.
Abbie's school did a "Fun Run" fundraiser a few weeks ago. People pledged money for how many laps each child could run. I don't really know how long the kids ran, but Abbie did 25 laps (out of 30 max - 30 would have been 2 miles!). I was so impressed and she had a great time. I really liked this fundraiser, which says a lot since I normally hate them. I hope they do this one every year.

2 comments:
The girls look so tan in the swimsuit picture. And I worry about Olivia and the iron in the sewing picture! She certainly is a big help when laying out fabric...pretty quilt!
And I love the tote bags - they are really cute! Great idea for gifts.
Post a Comment