Friday, June 6, 2014

May

May seemed to fly by. We spent a lot of time playing in the backyard--  I am really going to miss our back yard when we move in a year.




I've also been working on a handful of custom quilt orders.  For this one, I made a bunch of half square triangles and sent the client a bunch of different layouts to choose from. (She chose the pinwheels)

Ellie's preschool did a sweet mother's day program:

I made some last-minute teacher appreciation gifts... I think I want one for myself! (Ellie has two teachers)

I had a nice Mother's Day:

Abbie and Ellie wore matching clothes:

Ellie rode her FIRST big roller coaster at Magic Kingdom... I wish Garrett had been there to see that!

We went on lots of walks around the neighborhood:

Ellie held a little "baby school" one afternoon. "I want to teach them Chinese!"


We went blueberry picking when the local farm had their "free day":

We ate a delicious low-country boil over Memorial Day weekend:

Followed by blueberry cream cheese pie, of course:

I got a custom order for a heart quilt.  Olivia still loves to help me take pictures!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

We just went blueberry picking today too and wound up with more than we know what to do with. Wanna pass along your blueberry cream cheese pie recipe? And I love, love the pie plate. :)