Monday, October 6, 2014

10 years

Garrett and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary in August.

We took "a trip around the world" at Epcot.  Gotta use those Disney passes as much as possible while we're here!


We visited China, Germany, Norway, Italy, Japan, Morocco, Mexico, France, Great Britain, and Mexico.  Ate dinner in China and Morocco, and had amazing desserts in France!
 Garrett channeling his inner Sherlock Holmes.

 Epcot closed at 8 to the general public, so after the fireworks we took the monorail over to the Magic Kingdom and went on Space Mountain and Splash Mountain and just walked around a bit.  Space Mountain was closed for technical problems when we arrived, so we kinda just stood around for a few minutes deciding what we should do.  Suddenly, the opened the ride up again and we were able to literally walk onto the ride - we were in the first car to go! (I guess maybe that's not what you want to do after a tech difficulty? haha)


The next day we went to Hollywood Studios and spent the day doing whatever we wanted - Tower of Terror a couple times, Rock'n Roller Coaster, the long "backlot" ride that I wouldn't want to take the kids on, etc....  It was so fun to be there without kids and just go at our own pace and do whatever we wanted.

I would have loved to go on a longer trip with Garrett, but the timing didn't work out very well.  Maybe for graduation next Spring?!

Anyway, I'm so glad we got the chance to go away, even if it was just for a day and a half.  It was a ton of fun!

No comments: