We are having a great time in Savannah so far, and we are staying very busy! Mom and Dad Woodbury are in the middle of several home improvement projects that Garrett and I have been helping with. I have been busy priming and painting wood for a new fence, and Garrett has been taking apart the deck so they can put a new one down. It's been hot and humid, but we're surviving. Unfortunately, I can only paint when Abby is down for a nap, which is usually anywhere from noon to 4, the hottest part of the day, but that's ok. We just want to get it all done before the heat gets unbearable.
We took Abby in the pool today and she really seemed to like it! She was so cute with her little hat. Garrett's mom bought her some sunglasses too but we can't find them anywhere! We'll have to take some pictures with those once we find them.
So summer has kicked off and we're staying busy and having fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment