
This blog post is dedicated to LOST. If you don't like the show or you have never seen it, this entire post will mean nothing to you.
So, I'm going through withdrawals now that it's over for the season. Can you believe it's not coming back until JANUARY??? I don't know if I can last that long. I kind of wish I had waited to watch this show until it was all done, and then I could have just watched the entire show in one sitting. Well, I would have to get up for food, and sleep once in a while, but it could be done. In fact, that is what I did for the first 2 seasons (well, not exactly that, but it was close). Garrett and I were introduced to LOST when Mike bought the first season on DVD on a whim, and we borrowed it from him and we were hooked. We watched it with Emma and John and we would watch like 3 or 4 episodes at a time. And I remember being so glad that we had waited for the DVDs and we didn't have to wait a week between each cliffhanging episode! So that was fun. But this season has been rough. It's been my first season to watch it "Live", and I must say that it's hard to wait each week. But it's fun to be on the same page as everyone else in the world.
So... that twist at the end where the flashback was actually a flash forward was SO cool! I am glad to know that they get off the island. Well, at least Kate and Jack do. Who knows who else does. Maybe they made a deal? Maybe that's why Jack is so depressed, because he feels guilty? And why are Kate and Jack not together?? And can they change the future? Because it makes me sad that Jack's life is so crummy once he leaves the island. Kinda makes me hope he doesn't leave it, now. The creators of lost have said that the show will end in 2010, so there are 3 more seasons. But at the end of this season, they were in contact with someone who was supposedly coming to rescue them. Will they really leave the island, or will some of them leave? I do hope that we will see some more of their lives post-island. I would like to see their homecomings and how they try to get back to normal life. I'm sure they won't have them leaving the island yet, but I do hope they will do it eventually and let us see all that. Or at least show it in some more flash-forwards. And who was in the casket?? Online I saw a close-up of that newspaper article that Jack had, and it looked like the person is a man, and from New York, and the named started with J. John Locke? James Sawyer? Hmm... a mystery. One that I was not happy with.
And Charlie. I will miss him! I have liked him since the beginning and I am very sad to see him go. I was really hoping Desmond would die instead, just because I like Charlie more, but I guess it wasn't meant to be. Too bad for Evangeline Lilly (the actress who plays Kate). She and Dominic Monaghan (Charlie) are dating in real life. Oh, and I am getting sick of Locke. I was kinda hoping he was dead. He's been getting on my nerves this season. But I'm really happy that so many of the Others are now gone.
Ok, that's my LOST blog. Let me know your guesses and ideas for what is to come! Woot woot!

No comments:
Post a Comment