I know, I know, Father's Day isn't until NEXT week, but we needed a weed eater NOW! So Garrett and I went shopping and got one! First I looked at Consumer Reports, which I do before we buy practically anything that's going to cost more than $20. They rate everything on that website! Diapers, cars, washing machines, and even diets! (By the way, apparently the most successful diet plan out there is Volumetrics, and Weight Watchers comes in second place) So anyway, Garrett put that weed eater to work as soon as we got home and everything looks so much better! We have been in Savannah for the last 3 weeks so when we got home our lawn was looking pretty sad, but it looks good now.
And the greatest part about going shopping is that the stores are air conditioned! Yes, we have AC at our house and we do use it, but the stores are so much cooler and just walking from the car to the store nearly kills me. Every time we go outside the heat just hits us like a brick wall and it's so miserable. I would just sit by the pool in Savannah and sweat would be dripping off my face. It's gross. So anyway, on Saturday we went to Big Lots to just walk around and to look for the weed eater. And to enjoy the AC. (Emma... I love how in your blog you say that when you are bored, you and John go to the mall and walk around.... and we go to Big Lots! I know, Garrett and I are so ghetto. It's awesome).
That's all for now. Abby is getting her 4 month shots on Tuesday, and then we will head back to Savannah so Garrett can get back to work! And we have a very busy week and weekend coming up, so there will be lots to blog about.

1 comment:
Hannah...I love reading your blogs - you're such a good writer. You crack me up - Big Lots!
Post a Comment