Sunday, June 10, 2007

Road Trip!




On Saturday we drove home from Savannah for a long weekend. We needed to take care of our yard and pick up our mail and pay our bills... you know, all the grown-up stuff that everyone loves. The 2.5 hour car ride gets kinda boring after a while, so I decided to take some pics! The ones of Abby are kinda weird, though, because I was sitting in the front seat and just reaching over the carseat trying to get a good shot, but I couldn't see.

We also saw tons of smoke from a fire in a field near the road. Luckily the road wasn't blocked off though, because we only know one way home. And it's annoying because although Savannah and Augusta are the second and third biggest cities in Georgia, there isn't a highway that connects them, so we take back roads through sketchy towns. So if our car ever broke down somewhere on the trip (knock on wood!), it would not be pretty, because we also don't get cell phone reception for most of the trip.

No comments: