Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Christmas in UT

Christmas was awesome! We had such a wonderful time with all the family. It's always great to spend time and hang out with everyone. We did almost everything that we had wanted to do! There was sledding, skiing, eating, watching movies, playing Wii, shopping, playing board games, seeing Christmas lights, puzzles, get-togethers, a baby blessing, and presents! It was a great first Christmas for Abby. She makes the holidays that much more exciting. Thanks especially to Emma and John for letting us stay in their house and for taking us to eat at all the places we were dying to eat at again! We had a blast! And we'll definitely have to make it up to you... we DO living in a pretty happenin' place! Anyway, I've posted some pictures below but these are just some of them... I'll add more soon! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Abs said...

I can't believe you went to the Bean museum and didn't call me!