When I was little and we were living in NH (the first time), Emma and I had semi-matching bathing suits. They were very cute - mine was red and white striped, and hers was blue and white. And in those days, we were outside all the time, playing in the little kiddie pool or running through sprinklers.
Since we were outside so much, we got very tan and very blond. And it so happened that the sun would shine right through the white stripe of our suits, so we'd tan in a stripe underneath our suits! I remember that Mom thought it was the cutest thing, and I recall a few times having to shed my shirt to show her friends when they came over to the house. Thanks, Mom!
Since we were outside so much, we got very tan and very blond. And it so happened that the sun would shine right through the white stripe of our suits, so we'd tan in a stripe underneath our suits! I remember that Mom thought it was the cutest thing, and I recall a few times having to shed my shirt to show her friends when they came over to the house. Thanks, Mom!
Playing in the sprinklers
The above and below pictures look like they're from a Primary activity back in the day (Somersworth Ward).jpg)
My stripes.... I figured I'd edit the picture a little bit for you all.

3 comments:
Cute stripes! We'd just moved there, like probably a week before then. I'll have to tell my sister she's in there. Awesome!
That is seriously the cutest and funniest thing! You were such a cute kiddo, too! I love that your mom got such a kick out of it!
How did you put the black box on your bum in the interest of modesty ? :) I need a tutorial...I'll ask you at church, probably...
OH I loved my suit! I remember wearing it. I love that pic of you- I saw that so many times growing up!
Post a Comment