Thursday, June 19, 2008

HE'S DONE!!

Garrett finished his Step 1 Boards today!!

I am so proud of him. We'll find out his scores in about 4-6 weeks. Thanks to everyone for the support and encouragement he's gotten during the last couple of weeks.

I took a picture of the happy boy as he came home today:

5 comments:

tetonmark said...

That looks a lot like the "family medicine here I come" face.

Lauren in GA said...

I guess he is happy...on the inside, right?

Congrats on finishing your Step 1 Boards, Garrett!

Garrett said...

yeah mark, it may be family med, but it's one year sooner than you anyway you look at it, ha!

Justin and Lindsay Wilkin said...

I loved Mark's comment, ha ha! :) You guys and Family Med. I honestly don't get it!? Anyway Garrett I bet you are so glad to be done, Justin still has about a week to go, AHH! :( We will have to get together once life gets back to normal, or will there ever be normal once you guys start rotations, J/K

tetonmark said...

Following graduation I will require Garrett (and only Garrett) to refer to me as Dr. Dr.