Wednesday, July 9, 2008

And the password is...

A few days ago I was trying to look up car insurance quotes for our "new" car (I'll post on that later!). I went to our current car insurance website and tried to sign into our account, but lo and behold, I could not remember the password for the life of me.

I went through the 5 or 6 passwords that Garrett and I regularly use, but none of them worked! I even tried each one twice, just to be sure I was typing them in right. I remembered that Garrett had set up this account, so then I used some passwords that only he uses, but still nothing worked. Thoroughly frustrated, I finally just gave in and clicked "Forgot Password?" I hate this part... typing in all kinds of unnecessary personal information. I mean, I'm glad that it's hard to hack into our account, but honestly, it's such a waste of time sometimes! Anyway, about 5 minutes later I had finished entering all the information and waited for the website to give me my "Hint Question". Want to know what it was? It said,

"Do I really have to tell?"

Thanks, Garrett.

But you know what? When I read that question to Garrett (he had been trying to remember the password, too), he immediately knew what the password was.

3 comments:

Abs said...

Haha! Very funny!

Mike S. said...

So what was the password?

Lauren in GA said...

That is funny...although those are long minutes you will never get back ;)