Last weekend I was at the store with Abby and my mother-in-law. We were standing at the counter and Abby started fussing for my wallet (she loves my wallet - so many pockets and zippers!). Anyway, I handed her my library card to keep her occupied. She immediately turned to the credit card swiper and tried to put my card in to swipe! I swear she didn't learn that from me... I really don't shop THAT much!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Shopaholic?
Last weekend I was at the store with Abby and my mother-in-law. We were standing at the counter and Abby started fussing for my wallet (she loves my wallet - so many pockets and zippers!). Anyway, I handed her my library card to keep her occupied. She immediately turned to the credit card swiper and tried to put my card in to swipe! I swear she didn't learn that from me... I really don't shop THAT much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Really it's because nobody pays by cash or check anymore. We all get super annoyed if anyone tries to pay that way for even the smallest purchases. We went plastic as a nation, ten years ago.
I am sure you don't shop that much...Abby is just, obviously, BRILLIANT!
I am sure you don't shop that much...Abby is just, obviously, BRILLIANT!
Hega! Where's flashback Friday?! I look forward to it all week long!
Post a Comment