Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween, Pumpkins, and Savannah

It's no secret that Halloween is my least favorite holiday of the year, but it sure was fun to dress Abby up like Little Red Riding Hood (Garrett's idea). She's had a couple opportunities to wear it already - first, at a nursing home for a service project with the Medical Spouse Association, and then at the Ward Trunk or Treat. I'll probably dress her up tonight and drop by our neighbor's house, too, so they can see her.





Mmmm, chocolate!


More, please!


Garrett also carved some great pumpkins this year, as usual


We also got to spend last weekend in Savannah at Garrett's parents' house. It's so nice to have family nearby so we can get away for the weekend!

We found a great Mexican place in Savannah that tasted SO authentic - we can't wait to go back! I'm thinking Thanksgiving AND Christmas break. I thought the salsa was pretty spicy (my favorite), and Abby loved it!!

5 comments:

Mike S. said...

Garrett stencils his pumpkins like a cheater.

Emma and John said...

Abby, did you make cupcakes and lemonade with your mommy? She better have done that! :) You look SO cute!

Lauren in GA said...

She looks so darling. I love the pictures...the one from behind with her little basket is positively precious!

Bobby said...

Judging off of the pumpkins maybe Garrett should consider surgery.

BWei said...

Hey Hannah--I snuck onto your blog from Abby's...hope you don't mind! I love (your) Abby's costume--so cute! She is seriously such a beautiful girl. You're welcome to check us out at http://michaelandbrittany.blogspot.com if you're bored and want to procrastinate doing something productive :-). Brittany