One the left sidebar of my blog I listed some resolutions for 2009. Let's see how I did.
Read at least 2 book/month - Done. I read probably a book a week. I love to read. I read while I'm nursing, before I go to sleep at night, and whenever I can sneak in a spare minute. Actually, Abby loves to read too, and often she'll go get a pile of her own books if she sees me reading.
Master Artisan bread - I don't know if I can really say I mastered it, but it's pretty darn good! This year I need to branch out and try some other recipes in the book.
Take Abby to the zoo - Done!
Update blog at least weekly - I think of this blog as a fun way of sharing our "happenings" with our family and friends who don't see us often. I also would love to start printing it up at the end of each year, which is why I want to have regular entries. I didn't post every week, but I did have 49 posts in 2009... pretty close to averaging out to every week. Hopefully I'll do better in 2010.
Complete at least 5 quilts - Done! Four are right here, and I also made several baby quilts and a couple more quilt tops that are just waiting for backing/batting. I would love to quilt more, but it's so expensive. I'm tempted to start telling people that if they buy the fabric and batting, I'll make them a quilt.. just so I can do it more! We'll see...
Make all gifts - no store bought - I probably made 75% of the gifts I gave this year.
Open an Etsy shop - nope. I think this is a confidence issue.
Complete 72-hour kits for all - not done yet, but I'm closer than I was last year. How bad is it that I have a blog encouraging people to get prepared, and I haven't even finished my own kits?? :)
Get a 2-week water supply - no. This will have to be added to the 2010 list.
I'll be adding my 2010 resolutions to the sidebar as soon as I get a chance to sit down and think of them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment