OK, this anonymous commenter is flat out CRAZY. Whether or not you circumcise your son should be your own decision and not that of the radical opinion of a few fanaticals that post on your blog. "I am leaving this post anonymously because of the nature of the the subject. I hope you understand." Plus, I don't want this person who posted on here to find out where I live and send me pamphlets about how my child is going to have autism because I had her immunized.
My husband Garrett and I have been married for 11.5 years. I am a stay-at-home mom of our three little girls, Abbie, Ellie, & Olivia, and Garrett is a physician, going into radiology.
9 comments:
Its because she is adorable!!!
Uh, that is some weird blog spam...
She is so, so, so, so darling. Look at those eyes...darling, darling, darling.
Only because it is the cutest face ever!
Que bebĂȘ mais lindo...
Very cute baby!
she's precious!
She's so sweet!!!
If you and Garrett ever have a son, please don't circumcise him!
Moroni 8:8
http://oknocirc.blogspot.com/
http://www.oprah.com/relationships/Should-We-Circumcise-Our-Son
http://www.momversation.com/episodes/circumcision-coolmom
http://udonet.com/circumcision/index.html
http://udonet.com/circumcision/christian.html
http://www.doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/
Okay...I'm leaving this anonymously because of the nature of the subject. I hope you understand!
OK, this anonymous commenter is flat out CRAZY. Whether or not you circumcise your son should be your own decision and not that of the radical opinion of a few fanaticals that post on your blog.
"I am leaving this post anonymously because of the nature of the the subject. I hope you understand."
Plus, I don't want this person who posted on here to find out where I live and send me pamphlets about how my child is going to have autism because I had her immunized.
Stumbled upon your blog...adorable little one!
Post a Comment