The bag
A banana
Formula
A bottle of water for formula
Water for Abby
The remains from our picnic lunch, which was in my purse before we ate, too
Checkbook
Sunscreen
Play phone
Dental floss
String cheese
Large lotion
Jar of baby food (top center), granola bar (blurry on the right)
Puffs (baby snacks)
Gum
spoon for the baby food
Makeup brush
Mentha lip shine, regular mint (I'm addicted to this stuff)
A dollar, hand sanitizer, pens
Travel-sized lotion
In an outside bag pocket: bite-sized Snickers wrapper, clear hair bands
An un-opened package of earphones from our last airplane trip
The tickets from our last trip (btw, that flight from SLC to Denver was the SCARIEST flight I have ever been on. Crazy turbulence! I was gripping the armrests almost the whole time.
Another Mentha lip shine (this one is extra minty) (see, I'm addicted)
Earrings
3 diapers
Wipes
Comb, large
Another comb, small
and finally.....
Target coupon
Not shown, but in the bag: my cell phone, a small notebook I keep to jot things down, and a soda (well, sparkling water) that I drank. And some feminine products, but who really wants to see those?
I realize that this was kind of excessive, and I certainly need to clean out my purse. But I usually have about this much stuff with me wherever I go (I usually have more small toys - not sure why there weren't many in there today). Oh and I usually have my small point-and-shoot camera in there, too.
What do you keep in your bag?

4 comments:
Looks like I know who to ask if I ever need something.
maybe later i'll catalog what's in my bag for you:
right now i'll tell you that it contains four books, two sets of earphones, a dvd, a clipboard, assorted paper: plain, graph, staff (in case of emergency, pencils and pens in varying thicknesses (all black), my wallet, checkbook, a folder of materials used to study west saxon literary dialect, a small notebook, compass, leatherman tool, lighter, watch, GPS receiver, scientific calculator, small handmade felt bag, water bottle, and a couple of granola bars.
you can tell i don't have kids.
Oh my word! Thats awesome! I have so much stuff in my purse as well! :) I actually just stumbled on it while looking for followers for mine. Im a first time author trying to promote my book! If you get a chance please take a look at my blog www.wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com Thanks!
It makes me wonder what does my wife keep in her gigantic bag... hmmmmm.. :D
Post a Comment