my valentines
Happy Valentine's Day!!
I made pink heart-shaped pancakes for the girls for breakfast, served with pink milk of course. Garrett had the day off today so I let him sleep in (Happy Valentine's Day, honey.).
Garrett and I aren't big into Valentine's Day gifts, but I am very excited because the girls are in bed and Garrett is on his way to pick up take-out dinner for us: sesame chicken for him, sushi for me (naturally). Such a treat, I can't wait. We'll snuggle up on the couch in our pj's and watch a movie... sounds like the perfect date to me!
Garrett also watched the kids for several hours today while Haley and I did some shopping at the outlets (he took the kids the Rob's house and the guys hung out). I was mostly just tagging along with Haley but I did manage to find a few things for myself at Banana Republic. In the past I've never bought much from there because I never seem to find the good sales, but today I found some tops for $3.50 (normally $30-35). It was exciting! I also bought some new sunglasses since the kids broke mine a couple months ago and I haven't found any cheap ones until today.
So, it's been a great Valentine's Day. The kids had fun with friends, Garrett got some much-needed down time, and I had some time off too! It's been a great day.

1 comment:
sounds like our vday- once the kids are in bed it's time for a nice dinner (steaks!) and a movie. I love it- no stress :)
Post a Comment