Tuesday, July 19, 2011

101 in 1001: #47-71

47. Get a new phone (I've been due for an upgrade for over a year now)
48. Go to the dentist (I have only been once since I got married.... oops)
49. Have 6 months of expenses saved up in our emergency fund
50. Send letters to 5 people who have influenced me in my life
51. Go camping
52. Make at least $300 selling stuff on Craigslist and/or ebay
53. Back up the blogs
54. Make some reusable shopping bags and use them regularly
55. Make an authentic Taiwanese dinner for Garrett
56. Try pistachio ice cream
57. Learn to make bread as good as my mom's (the kind she made me growing up... every time I attempt this, Garrett says it's STILL not as good as hers, even though she claims she gave me the correct recipe)
58. Make a growth chart to hang on the wall, track the kids
59. Try the raw food diet for 2 weeks straight (this is probably the hardest goal yet!)
60. Pack Garrett's lunches for him for 1 month
61. Learn how to fold a fitted sheet
62. Make pasta from scratch
63. Learn how to use Lightroom better (it's like Photoshop, fyi)
64. Frame an updated family picture and hang it up in our house
65. Go to a zoo
66. Start recycling more
67. Stain the play set in the backyard
68. Make a nice bed (new throw pillows, new duvet cover)
69. Paint our bedroom
70. New hardware on the cabinets
71. Buy a necklace with my kids' initials stamped on it

I'm open to suggestions for the next 30 items.....

2 comments:

sos said...

"claims" I gave you the correct recipe?? Hannah, Hannah, Hannah.....

Emma and John said...

I hear that! Mine is never as good either...Mom definitely left something out.