Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Sisters

Three sisters - Hannah, Molly, and Emma Siebach

Mary, Laura, and Carrie Ingalls.
Charlotte, Emily, and Anne Bronte.
Flicka, Ricka, and Dicka
... there are probably a lot more sets of three but I can't think of them.

That's right.... we're adding another girl to our family!  I am twenty weeks along and things are going great.  I was pretty sick-ish back in February/early March but thankfully I am doing fine now.... nothing more than some minor discomfort and the aches and pains that come with most pregnancies.  Unfortunately (fortunately?) I am not "showing" too much yet, at least not looking very "pregnant" (just plump).  I've gained about 4 lbs so far but that's surely going to shoot up as time goes along (I am not known for staying skinny, ha).  I am still able to sleep on my stomach but I can tell that that luxury won't last too much longer, unfortunately.  And, there's no denying that 3:30pm-time-for-a-nap feeling.

The girls are very excited and love to rub my stomach (or, in Ellie's case, shake it really hard and insist that "she likes it!".  They've already come up with a bunch of names for me to choose from: Angelina, Polly, Alice, and Pumpkin.  I am officially due on October 19, so maybe Pumpkin could work.

Three little girls.  We're pretty excited to say the least.  I think we have two pretty darn cute girls and I can't wait to add another to the mix.  We actually found out several weeks ago that we were having a girl, but didn't tell many people until my official ultrasound appointment a week ago.  Now that the cat's out of the bag, I'm excited to move forward with some name ideas, projects, etc.  Halfway there... only 20 more weeks to go!

Now if only I can convince Garrett to let me cut our girls' hair like ours was growing up... ;)

4 comments:

BWei said...

So exciting! Glad you're feeling well. Enjoy the tummy sleeping while you've got it :-).

Brenna Bee said...

I can think of a few more sets of three sisters: Brittney, Brooke, Sierra Woodbury; Jill, Dana, Alison Woodbury; and Brenna, Jackie, Kate Woodbury...so it looks like there's a Woodbury set of three trend going on!

Aleasha said...

YAY!! I'm so happy for you! So glad you are feeling better. I so wish I could say the same!!!!

Ashley said...

Yay! I saw your maternity swimsuit pin on Pinterest and had to dash to your blog to verify. :) Congrats!