Sunday, June 17, 2012

To Dad, Love Abby



Abby's words are in blue:

My Dad is 29 years old.

His hair is brown and his eyes are blue.

My dad likes to wear tennis clothes.

He loves to eat spicy chicken (this is what the kids call the frozen Tyson Chicken Strips)

He is smart because he knows how to wash the car with me.

My Dad works hard at the hospital

Daddy always tells me to clean up.

It makes my Dad happy when the living room is clean.

If he could go on a vacation, he would go to Grandma and Grandpa's farm (my parents' house)

I really love it when my Dad plays tennis with me.

If I could give my daddy anything it would be a card.

My favorite thing about my dad is when he plays with me and holds my hands when I jump into the pool.


Happy Father's Day, Garrett!!  We love you!

And of course, I can't forget to wish this handsome guy a Happy Father's Day.... I love you, Dad! (picture taken on his mission in Central America)

1 comment:

sos said...

Good answers Abby! And nice picture of Dad!