Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I am...

1. Listening: Lots of Dave Ramsey podcasts, on my evening walks
2. Eating: Peaches!!
3. Drinking: Water, water, and more water.  Apparently the more water you drink, the less "water weight you will actually gain... That's what I heard, anyway.  Also, if I don't drink enough during the day I get contractions during my walks.
4. Wearing: Maxi dresses or skirts, every day.
5. Feeling: Tired.  Waking up at 6:30 every morning is still an adjustment for me!
6. Weather: So hot & humid.  Still in the 90s every day, but the humidity is the worst part.
7: Wanting: Someone to paint the crib for me.
8: Needing: My pertussis booster (you should get one, too!)
9. Thinking: About Garrett's upcoming work schedule for the next 3 months.  We were talking about it this morning before he left for work and I think I highly underestimated how rough it's going to be.
10. Looking forward to: Picking up Abby at the bus stop each day.  I just love how excited she always is!
11. Dreading: This month's utility bill (I have had to turn the A/C down a lot cooler than I did last summer, thanks to the pregnancy.  I just can't bear the heat!)
12. Enjoying: Reading.  We've been going to the library a lot lately!  Reading mostly fiction... I go through phases of fiction/non-fiction.
13. Grateful for: So many things... Garrett's job, our house, healthy kids, healthy pregnancy, SLEEP!, Netflix, our family & friends.  We are really blessed.


1 comment:

Emma and John said...

Our AC bill was over $200 last month! John almost fell over...oops. It's just SO hot! I don't blame you. I loved all the posts- I miss you guys!